This blog is just about a few months old. Only three posts exist. Why?
Because during the past few months, I delved into the dark recesses of my mind in a valiant, but futile, attempt to find an interesting topic.
I can't think of a single subject.
Some under consideration ranged from very mundane to decidedly frivolous:
- the benefits of coffee
- the unattainable
- sunsets vs. sunrises
- snowmen revolts
- the greatness of Brandon Boyd
- Dresden's inability to purge itself of Nazism
- the creation of sporks
- laugh boxes
- Muse's theory to change/improve the world
- human behavior
- gobar gas plants
- trivia books
- Valentine's Day, from the POV of the singles and the taken
- miscellaneous information
- the latest Disney animated princess flick
...the list continues.
Maybe there doesn't need to be a focus. A "theme." Maybe the writing should be as such:
just polished my nails Oh my i do love the color purple, though this hasn't changed since Melissa colored my face that beautiful shade using sharpies in the first grade If Anne Frank survived the war would she still have published her diary or produced another work Dresden saddens me with its past Wow if that guy kissed me right now i'd probably faint from shock A solar system is a gravitationally-bound system composed of the Sun and all of its satellites If someone concocted that love potion from Harry Potter and attempted to seduce me using its power, then i would smell something akin to Arielle's hair pervading from the cauldron...oh yum The girls next to me are actually shorter than i am Why did J. D. Salinger have to pass away The cover for this issue's The New Yorker is so comical especially the (is that a...) baby elephant wrapped up in a sheep-like puffer jacket Hey I almost spelled 'elephant' wrong Why did TCNJ accept me again?
And the stupid banter continues.
I'm just expressing a point: who cares what I write here? More than likely,
1. No one will find this blog,
2. My own friends will be nice enough to avoid judgment, and
3. I'll clear up that muddle everyone creates in their own minds, you know, the muddle of ideas and thoughts and desires and fears. Sometimes you just need an exterminator for those crazy pests.
Cheers to 2010, the first actual year of this girl's blogging career.